There are three things that I absolutely love – chocolate, bananas, and weed. And why not to put them together in a cookie recipe? Well, you probably think – didn’t she prepare a marijuana infused banana edible like a month ago? Yes, I did. It was weed cinnamon banana bread. It was extremely good. Everyone, including me, got high on that for about two weeks.
It’s always fun to cook with bananas and weed. Especially space cookies are a great edible – you can discretely eat them anywhere. I have baked these cookies before but without the herb. It always felt that they lacked something important and euphoria creating.
First and foremost, find your cannabutter or make it. I have a super easy and detailed how to make cannabutter recipe here. If you’re ready with the main ingredient, let’s get baking!
Weed cookies ingredients:
2 cups all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons baking powder
½ teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cinnamon
3 tablespoons cocoa
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
¾ cup sugar
3-4 ripe and ugly bananas, mashed
¼ melted cannabutter
½ cup water
Additional: chocolate chips, dried fruits
Directions on how to make weed cookies:
1. Combine the melted cannabutter with mashed bananas, sugar, vanilla extract, and water. If you want to add dried fruits and chocolate chips. I only added raisins because I had run out of my precious dark chocolate bits.
2. Mix flour, cinnamon, cocoa, salt, and baking powder in a separate bowl.
3. Stir the flour mixture into banana cannabutter mixture until both are well mixed with a thick and pastytexture. If the dough seems too liquidy add more flour and cocoa.
4. Scoop the dough with a table spoon and put on a pan lined with baking paper.
5. Bake in a preheated oven of 355 °F (180 °C) for 10-15 minutes. When the cookies are ready, cool them down before taking them off the baking paper. I was so hungry for the hot weed cookies I tried to take one but it still had stuck to the paper. Be patient!
Weed Cookie After Thoughts
Although I baked two pans of weed cookies, with a little help from my friends they disappeared in a week. But I can’t blame them, it was difficult to resist the cake-like texture of these cookies. They weren’t completely soft but they definitely weren’t hard or crunchy either. Raisins complemented the taste of bananas well but weed left a little after taste. This is a weed cookie recipe absolutely worth trying.
As I mentioned before, marijuana cookies are a discrete edible. No one will look suspiciously at you eating a cookie. Well, I ate mine on a 4-hour bus ride. Maybe people thought that I’m weird for laughing a lot but I doubt that they could ever guess the cause of it.
Making fish ponds for growing tilapias was the most complex topic I had ever talked about while being high on a bus.Also, I had never thought of fish ponds being a particularly interesting conversation topic but it was.
Keep calm and eat some weed chocolate banana cookies, and talk with other high people!
- Posted by Zion420.com
- On March 14, 2017
- 0 Comments