Let’s be honest – stoners tend to be food junkies. When munchies hit in, I turn into a person who is eating potato crisps, rice, cookies, and pretty much anything that I see in my fridge as if it would be a fancy gourmet food. But I also start to cook and bake myself – once I spent 3 hours, making potato chips in a microwave, and I ate them in 10 minutes. I think it mostly was about the process. However, this is not a recipe on how to make cannabis infused potato crisps in a microwave, this is about a banana bread that gets you high, and whose elaborate flavor of cinnamon and vanilla hides the taste of cannabis.
Although, my mouthwatering journey of eating this weed cake and going to my stoner’s paradise ended in a desert-like cottonmouth, this bread is pretty awesome. Make sure you have the right amount of cannabutter available. In case, you don’t have any, but you want to make it, here is a simple step by step how to make cannabutter recipe.
4 ripe bananas, mashed
1 cup white sugar
¼ cup melted cannabutter
1 ½ cups of all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon cinnamon
1. Grease a pan and preheat oven to 325 °F (165 °C).
2. Combine the melted butter with the mashed bananas, sugar, vanilla extract, and egg in a bowl.
3. Mix flour, cinnamon, salt, and baking soda together in a separate bowl.
4. Stir the flour mixture into banana mixture until both are well-mixed. Pour the dough into the prepared pan.
5. Bake in the preheated oven about 1 hour – until a toothpick inserted in the center of the bread comes out clean.
While I was waiting for my weed cinnamon banana bread to finish baking, I decided to make a cinnamon and sugar frosting. That was such a spontaneous decision that I didn’t take photos of the frosting until it was spread on the bread. If you too want to have a sugar and cinnamon frosting, take ¼ cup of melted cannabutter, 2 table spoons cinnamon, 2 table spoons sugar and mix well. When the bread was ready and still hot, I just spread the frosting on top of the bread, and let it cool down and absorb the cannabutter from the frosting.
Happy canna-baking, stoners!
- Posted by Zion420.com
- On February 6, 2017
- 0 Comments