Marijuana probably is one of the most consumed drugs in the world, after alcohol and prescription pills. It’s wonderful, it’s strong, and it’s tasty. No prescription pills can be as delicious as the smoke of Mary Jane, but some for sure can knock you out if overdosed, cause stomach problems, and even addiction.
Some alcoholic drinks are finger-licking good, but too many of them could make you hug the toilet seat and cause unbearable headache when your brain literally scrapes against the inside of your scull, and, yeah, almost everyone knows someone suffering from the addiction to booze and liver problems brought along by chronic alcoholism.
CBD vs THC
Although, Cannabis can cause psychological addiction, it’s unlikely that someone will suffer physically by using too much of it. For many people smoking Marijuana has become a crucial part of their daily routines to relieve symptoms of their conditions and help in leading a more relaxed and better life.
Some researchers believe that Weed can even treat certain conditions and illnesses. As Marijuana can be used for recreational and medical purposes, it is important to distinguish between Medical Marijuana and Marijuana for recreational use. The plant contains many Cannabinoids, Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) being the most well-known of them due to its ability to make people high.
Another cannabinoid is Cannabidiol (CBD), and varieties of cannabis, high in THC, contain a little of it. However, Weed with more CBD than THC doesn’t give the high at all, but it does have medical properties, so I created a short list of awesome health benefits of medical Marijuana.
Health benefits of Marijuana.
1. It helps to treat arthritis.
- This is a very special benefit for me because I was diagnosed with rheumatoid arthritis when I was 17, and smoking Marijuana has been helping me with pain relief, and it hurts less often, so I think it also is treating my condition. I also have been trying different creams and balms, and they really work wonders.
2. It helps insulin work more effectively.
- A while ago I wrote about
- , mentioning several benefits, the improvement of insulin resistance being one of them. Because insulin plays a major role in regulating blood glucose levels, and I have a friend who is a stoner and a diabetes patient, and he has noticed positive effects of Marijuana too, I thought this is worth to be in the list of Mary Jane awesomeness.
3. It fights depression.
- Speaking from my personal experience, sadness goes away as soon as I smoke, and I become more chilled out. Throwing in some facts,
- also has proven that people who smoke Weed daily have lower levels of depressive symptoms than naysayers to this magical herb. Marijuana cures depression, it’s a fact, live with it.
4. It slows down and stops the growth of cancer cells.
- One of the diseases I’ve always been concerned about is cancer, so I’m always happy to read about a possible cure to cancer. I came across
- by U.K. experts having found out that non-psychoactive cannabinoids can stop all phases of the cell cycle of leukemia.
5. It reduces muscle spasms.
- Every menstrual period for me starts with terrible muscle cramps seizing my lower torso. Couple of hits, and I no longer feel the pain. Cannabis simply can calm down not only one’s mind, but also muscles.
6. It can help in treating insomnia.
- Some Marijuana strains will totally make you sleepy, and make you want to fall in bed and hug all your pillows. I personally love to have deep Weed sleep. Also Marijuana has an impact on REM sleep – the part of the sleeping cycle during which most people dream. It is said to help with having nicer dreams.
7. It combats nausea.
- A lot of things can cause this unpleasant feeling, but there are people who suffer from nausea daily. Turns out that chemical compounds of Cannabis have an impact on brain receptors, and they regulate the terrible, anxious feeling of nausea.
8. It helps in addiction treatment.
- Yeah? Seriously?! Marijuana itself can be addictive, but it can also serve as a therapeutic remedy for as serious dependencies as cocaine and opiate addiction.
9. It increases sex drive.
- Many times after smoking, I have started feeling horny. I know many people who have experienced the same, and sex while being high is amazing – full of sensitivity, softness, and freedom. And sex itself is healthy. So Marijuana + sex = lots of health.
Of course, I could continue counting and describing what are the benefits of Medical Marijuana for the health, but then I would probably have to make another blog, related to the magical healing powers of marijuana, but I’m mostly too high to start writing another blog. In the end, I just want to wish you to stay lit, my ganja friends, and inhale the healing smoke of Marijuana.
- Posted by Zion420.com
- On January 12, 2017
- 0 Comments